Dr. Robert B Stinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Stinger?

Dr.Stinger is the absolute best Orthopedic Surgeon

I think I spoke to 6 other orthopedic surgeons before I met with Dr. Stinger and chose him to do my total hip replacement procedure. There was just something different about his bedside manner that intrigued me. First of all, he sat down with me for like 30 minutes discussing my X-rays and condition, what my personal goals were and desired lifestyle. None of the others spent that kind of time with me. He made me feel like I was the most important person in his day. He is so kind, compassionate, friendly, very approachable- I felt comfortable with him from the beginning. All the surgeons I spoke to were fine, but what made me choose Dr. Stinger was his approach to patient advocacy- he does everything himself (there are no residents or fellows. training on me), he and his partner Dr. Kennedy do the procedure- two extremely educated and experienced board certified orthopedic surgeons. He told me his goal was to efficiently perform the procedure so my exposure to infection would be minimized. I spent one night in the hospital- he came to see me the next morning and I had already been up several times by the (with the walker). I am 2.5 weeks post procedure and already out walking 3 miles a day. My incision is clean, I expect minimal scarring (he does anterio-lateral approach). Recovery was relatively simple. I am so happy with everything. My mobility improves daily and I can't wait to get back to a very active lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Robert Stinger if you need joint replacement.

Outstanding Medical Service

I've been seeing Doctor Stinger for over 30 years. His approach to medicine is conservative. He is always someone I can depend.

I have been a patient of Dr.Stinger for many years. He is a excellent doctor. Very patience and finds time to explain and answer any questions. I think he is definitely one the best medical doctors in the area. The entire staff is very courteous and helpful.

Excellent Physician

I went to see Dr. Stinger and had to have a total hip replacement. I was only 44 years old. He was kind, compassionate and caring. During my hospital stay he sat down and talked with me. After care visits were never rushed. He was attentive and extremely professional. I have since had issues with my knees, shoulders and the other hip. I will not go to any other orthopedic doctor but Dr. Stinger. I highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is amazing and my hip replacement changed my life for the better.

An exceptional surgeon!

A super surgeon with a great bedside manner. He called after I returned home to see if everything was all right. Wouldn't consider any other surgeon for an operation. He's the best!

Smart doctor with excellent bedside manner.

hands down a most patient and smart orthopedist.

First visit regarding knee replacements, very impressed.

I like that Dr. Stinger's office is friendly and you get real people to talk to and not machines. They keep things casual and low key so you feel at ease and comfortable. Dr. Stinger is reassuring and listens to you. He explains he is with you the entire operation and even rolls you into recovery himself. I would highly recommend him to anyone and gladly return should I need more surgery.

Dr. Stinger is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is kind, caring, and is willing to spend the necessary time with his patients to answer questions. I have had two very successful knee replacements and he did an excellent job. His assistant Steve is a great asset to Dr. Stinger. I highly recommend this exceptional doctor.

Excellent Service

I was referred to Dr. Stinger by a friend and he did my knee replacement. No matter what type of issues I had his staff gets me in ASAP I never have to wait a week or month to get in. Dr. Stinger and his nurse Steve are very professional. You will never meet a more caring person than Dr Stinger because he really care about his patients.

I am so happy Dr Stinger performed my TKR. He has been very attentive to my concerns and diagnosed an issue shortly after surgery in which most doctors overlook. He took immediate action which has made a big difference in my quality of life. I would recommend him to anyone needing a total knee replacement! He is an excellent surgeon and will explain everything in detail and will always ask if you have any questions!

Best of the Best in Knee Replacement

I could not have asked for nor expected a better outcome with my new right knee.