2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Stockdale?

I drove my daughter 110 miles to a referal appt. with Dr. Stockdale for a severe UTI . He just sat there and told her to drink more fluids and eat nutrious foods in moderation. Didn't even take a urine sample or blood to test for further infection. And we are expected to pay for sitting and listen to his rant on antibiotics for a 10 minutes or less consultation. So very disappointed and disallusioned with our medical system. What a waste of valuable time away from work to see a lazy doctor.

Avoid

Very competent Dr. however communications with him and his office is terrible.

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2009. Dr. Stockdale recommended that it be removed. He thoroughly explained the way the tests were before surgery. He was forthright and compassionate in giving us the news after surgery about how he was unable to get all the tissue he wanted to without causing extra damage to me. Three years later after a steady climb in my PSA numbers he prescribed radiation therapy. He as been very aggressive in my treatment plans which I appreciate. He is a kind and caring individual and I would recommend him to anyone that asks.

Dr. Robert E Stockdale is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Billings, MT.

Dr. Robert E Stockdale Is this you?