Dr. Robert E Stocker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Stocker?

I wasn't entirely sure about using this doctor when my previous ob/gyn left the clinic but I am so glad that I did. Dr. Stocker has always taken the time to address any questions I have and gives me detailed answers or reasons behind his conclusions. I have never been left to guess the why or what something means. I'm extremely overweight and while that does tack on complications to watch for, Dr. Stocker has never once put me down or made an issue of my size. I can't help but think that previous posters who put him down as arrogant or "god-complex" went in having a poor attitude of their own. This man has never been anything but polite, friendly and considerate of my wishes (and I've had some out-landish requests! Lol) He's a realist, which I appreciate being one myself. Definetely recommend Dr. Stocker!

Dr Stocker is the best. Called me after hours when I was experiencing complications to check on me.

Awesome Doctor!!

He is a wonderful doctor and very considerate of my concerns!! He is very open, honest, and spends a lot of time with me during appointments. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a doctor.

bad doctor, horrible human being

I considered a lawsuit. My feelings and wishes were completely disregarded. I felt assaulted by this man - physically, mentally and emotionally. He is very conceited and arrogant (as was previously mentioned). Definately has a "God complex".

Environmental Specialist

I would highly recommend Dr. Stocker to any woman who needs advice for any feminine issue. He was extremely helpful and thorough when I presented him with my symptoms. I first came to him as a second opinion... but now I wouldn't trust anyone else. He is open, honest, and most of all concerned for a womans well being before, after and during their issue. He has performed 2 procedures for me and another has recently been scheduled. Highly recommend!!

Great doctor!

Conceited and arrogant. Very crabby and felt like I was wasting his time.

Best OB/GYN around

You won't find a more easy going doctor. He always remembers family details, takes the time to answer all your questions, goes over every option ...