Dr. Robert L Stoler Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Stoler?

Great Doctor

I had a colonoscopy and was told that there was a polyp that was too big to be removed and that I would need surgery to remove it. I was referred to Dr. Stoler by a friend who had a similar situation. I had a consult with Dr. Stoler; he was very thorough and explained the risk involved. The day of the procedure went well, very little wait time, everyone I came in contact with had a sense of caring and they were all very professional. The polyp had grown but Dr. Stoler was able to remove it completely, he visited me in the recovery and personally called me when the results of the biopsy came back.

Dr. Robert L Stoler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.