Dr. Robert A Strawbridge Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Strawbridge?

Perhaps his longest running patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Strawbridge since 1978 or 9. He was the one who finally diagnosed my recurrent pneumonias being caused by adult onset asthma & he has been treating me ever since. He is caring, professional but also genuinely concerned in my well- being. He is crucial to my overall health and was intrumental in my decision to retire from working with small children who carried every cold & cough right to my lungs. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. I only hope that he does not decide to retire for as long as I am alive!