- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Strawn MD
Dr. Robert L Strawn, MD is a doctor primarily located in Edgewood, KY, with another office in Edgewood, KY. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Robert L Strawn has 2 locations
Dr. Robert L Strawn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert L Strawn has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Robert L Strawn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert L Strawn
Robert L. Strawn, M.D. joined Cincinnati Eye Institute (CEI) in 1999 and practices general comprehensive Ophthalmology at CEI's Northern Kentucky office. Although Dr. Strawn is a southwestern Ohio native, he has practiced and made his home in Northern Kentucky since 1968. Dr. Strawn obtained his Medical Degree from University of Cincinnati and his Internship from San Francisco General Hospital, California. After serving in the U.S. Air Force as a physician for two years, he returned to Cincinnati to begin his Ophthalmology Residency at University of Cincinnati. Dr. Strawn received his certification by the American Board of Ophthalmology in 1970. He also volunteers as an Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, and since 1968, has assisted in teaching Ophthalmology Residents. Dr. Strawn currently serves on the medical staffs of St. Elizabeth Medical Center and St. Luke Hospital, West. He is also a member of the Northern Kentucky Medical Society, Kentucky Medical Association, Cincinnati Society of Ophthalmology and American Academy of Ophthalmology. Location(s) » South Loop, KY