Dr. Robert S Streett Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Streett?

Great for me. Respectful.

I saw Dr. Streett for about 10 years at Kaiser, and he was excellent for me. He listened well, understood my particular situation, didn't require unnecessary appointments for the sake of a macro-level protocol, took my word for how I saw things without grilling me skeptically, and generally treated me with respect.

Difficult to Work with

I am a college student. He knows that and does not keep in touch well or care enough to work alongside me. That stress only exacerbates my problems.

Adult ADHD