Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Strzinek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert A Strzinek has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert A Strzinek has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Just made another visit to Texas FamiliCare & was seen by Nurse Practitioner Sharon Fowler, wow ,she is amazing. I just can`t say enough good things about Dr.Robert Strzinek & Staff. This place is well staffed with another Nurse Practitioner Sara Toler-Martinez and an office manager Gloria that keeps everything running like a "Rolex" including short wait times & everyone with a "Super Friendly Attitude" Also a special thank you to Medical Assistant Jennifer and all the staff for your outstanding effort.
Another great experience at Texas FamiliCare in Hurst,Tx. This week had Labs and my annual physical and again was totally impressed with the people I had contact with this week. They were Dr.Strzinek, Gloria the office manager, Jennifer, medical assistant and Crystal, Medicare specialist & receptionist. Everything was perfect and again almost zero wait time. My sincere congratulations for making a Doctors visit a pleasant experience.
At the time of this review I have only had 3 visits to TexasfamiliCare. The first was when I registered, the second I saw Dr. Strzinek and the third visit I saw RN. Sara Tolar. I also want to recognize two staff members. Amy, the receptionist and Wendy, the medical assistant. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. another thing I liked was the short wait time and the really nice facility. Thank you all, GREAT JOB !!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Strzinek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center
Dr. Robert A Strzinek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Familicare Medical Group Pllc, 1725 Chadwick Ct Ste 100, Hurst, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Strzinek in this video.
Dr. Robert A Strzinek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hurst, TX.