Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Robert Stuckert III
Robert Stuckert III is a Doctor primarily located in Belpre, OH. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 15
I had my first appointment to get established with Dr. Stuckert and I was very impressed. He was thorough, patient and answered any questions I had. His office staff is friendly and helpful. His office hours are convenient (my appointment was at 7:30am), which prevented me from missing much work. Waiting time was very short...he took me back before I even had my new patient paperwork completed. Just note however, that if you are looking for a doctor that will chit chat, he's not for you. But that is what I appreciated about my visit. It was informative and concise without wasting my time, his time or the next patient's time.
Dr. Stuckert is not the doctor for you if you like spending hours in a doctor's office and want to spend 4 hours telling him all your problems... But we are not those people. His staff is always friendly and helpful and gets us in right away if my children are sick. I have teenagers and they hate spending a lot of time in a medical office (as do I) so we were very pleased to find our wait time is only usually 5-10 minutes. Dr. Stuckert is courteous, to the point, but patient. No, he will probably not tell you how cute your kid is and he will probably not sympathize with you for hours, but that is not what we look for in a physician. He will crack witty jokes with my kids as he is tending to their health; he will also listen to them intently without interruption so he can accurately determine a diagnosis. He has a job to do and he does it--and we are grateful for that. Some do not like him because they say he is not personable enough--well he is for us because we're not looking for "best friend" status--we are looking for a good doctor, and he is just that!
Dr Stuckert has a very dismissive attitude. Like I paid just to see his greatness. He said there was nothing wrong with me. Sent me back to work. Well, I only went because I felt very sick and I was. 4 days later I was in the emergency room with confirmed swine flu. and in the meantime my boyfriend got it from me and missed a week of work. this is not the first time he has treated me like a worm, but this is the first time it cost me so much. i won't go back.
Robert Stuckert III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions807 Farson St, Belpre, OH
Take a minute to learn about Robert Stuckert III in this video.
Robert Stuckert III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belpre, OH.