Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C Suga has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He is an honest man, and will tell you the truth. Extends himself to check on my status after eight hours of surgery. Spends caring conversations for clarity, and decisions during follow up appointments. Works diligently with team experts regarding care. Honorable staff. Willing to make modifications, and be flexible with scheduled appointments. Wait time is extremely minimal for appointments, and staff are very prompt. I will tell a friend hands down that this is the best care I have ever had in my middle aged life. They are an extended family.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 1981
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert C Suga accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Institute, 810 E 23rd St Ste 5000, Sioux Falls, SD
Dr. Robert C Suga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.