Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Suong has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert R Suong has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Robert R Suong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Suong is so personable and makes you feel comfortable. Although he was not my official OBGYN, I was lucky enough that he was the doctor on call when I had to have an emergency C-section. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and consistently checked up on the baby and I. I liked him so much that I ended up changing Drs. He is an overall great doctor who is thorough and caring.
Got to tell you just how good this dr is. I was searching for a Dr for a few days to try and find one perfect for me and my husband that we would both like . After the first visit I knew he was the Dr. When I was ready to go to have my baby I really wanted a vaginal delivery and with the possibility of my baby being bigger he made he make the decision on my own on what I wanted. I decided vaginaly. When he scheduled my induction he made sure it was the day he was on call so he can make sure i was taken care of. He wanted to make sure I got my vaginal delivery like I wanted and that some other dr didn't Just try n come in and tell me they were going to do a csection. He wasn't able to deliver my baby cause I was in labor for so long but he called me that night asked if I was doing okay and wanted to know how the baby was doing . Would recommend him to anyone.
I always rave about Dr. Suong. Not only did he help us on our journey to have a baby, he has been there every step of the way. He always listens to my concerns. He always has such great beside manner, and I feel that I really, really trust him. I have never had that in any doctor I have ever been to. I highly recommend him!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
11 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Robert R Suong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsBeaver Medical Group, 6109 W Ramsey St, Banning, CA
Dr. Robert R Suong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Banning, CA.