Dr. Robert Supinski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Supinski?

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I was very pleased with my visit! Dr. Supinski was thorough, he explained my MRI pictures clearly, gave time for any questions, and was just all around a nice guy! I feel very confident going into this surgery with him.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

this is one of the best facility,the staff is just awesome. Doctor Supinski is a fine man,hes very conciderate to his patients he talks with them,hes very accurate is us ..I would recamend Dr. Supinski to anyony that is thinking about surgery,cause he is the best.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Supenski performed a hip transplant on my husband.....he did a fine job and follow ups......he also has great bedside manners and is very good at explaining procedures......

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Personally, I believe that prior to making a diagnosis, a doctor should, at the very least examine the patient, look at any xray taken, or speak to the patient about what's going on. Dr. Supinsking obviously does not agree with method as he simply walked in and without a single question regarding my daughter's knee made a diagnosis. When I tried to explain her pain, he literally waved my comments away.

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Has NO bedside manner . I wouldn't send my dog to see him !

Posted on September 21st, 2010

He was referred to me by my neighbor who was operated on by the doctor. to get a appointment was very easy. this doctor is super in all ways. he doesn't hold anything back and always discuss your problem in details. I HAVE THE DEEPEST RESPECT FOR THIS DOCTOR AND HE HAS MY COMPLETE TRUST. HE IS JUST GREAT.......

Posted on October 11th, 2017