Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

He maintains a rude and uneducated staff. Dr. Suykerbuyk completed extra and unnecessary tests than we discussed which cost me hundreds of dollars. I had to fight the practice for months to get it removed from my bill. I will not return.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

I have been a patient there for over 4 years. I was recently involved in an auto accident. The Dr only seen me once for a follow up after my accident. I called back to tell him that I was still experiencing pain. He would not even see me. The staff can only send him a message and you have to wait to see what he said which is another 24 hours. He said there was nothing wrong with me without even seeing me again. How can you diagnose someone over the phone.

Very competent physician

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Personal attentive care and concern he spent time with me and answered all of my questions

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Would listen to and discuss any issue I wanted to bring up. Staff needs attention

Good Doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Suykerbuyk has been a great doctor for the 8 years we've been here. He spends time listening to you and asks questions to get you the help you need for your optimal health. He probably saved my husband's life with his diagnosis of a heart issue when he sent him for a stress test and then to a cardiologist. Checked on my husband too. Good Dr. and staff

in need of help

Posted on August 24th, 2013

I've been going to his office for 2 yrs. The nurses are rude and short, sometimes fake. This summer a student there helped me more than his nurse. I feel like i am being rushed in and out, after waiting for too long to be seen. It's not all about money, but care.

Patient

Posted on July 15th, 2013

What I like about this physician does not outweigh what I don't like. I'm thinking of changing doctors.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

He spent quite a bit of time with my Mother when she started having worsening symptoms of senility and kept me well informed of her condition by sending a written report when I couldn't be there with her for appointments. He has a caring bedside manner. I would recommend him

Good thing I wasn't sick

Posted on August 8th, 2011

Waited for over and hour and a half to see him. Got fed up and left.No phone call from the office, no follow up whatsoever.What a waste.

no show and no care doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Insensitive to patient's needs

Posted on August 8th, 2009

This doctor insisted that my child endure ,what proved to be an unnecessary procedure. He would not speak to me on the phone personally. I will not use this doctor again. He is only concerned is his liability and not the patient's pain and suffering.

Posted on October 4th, 2017