Dr. Robert J Swan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Swan?

Too much Politics! I didn't realize a signed up for a political science class! First and last time visit! Staff very rude!

slow!

I am NEVER there less than 3 hours, even for simple visits. He is very slow. There is no excuse for being in doctors office that long! The staff is very inconsistent.

Not sanitary

With the constant. Staff turnovers, it is no wonder things are going wrong. I had a cyst removed. It got badly infected twice. I heard Doctor Swan ask his nutse if the instruments were sterile. I went to another MD after that. Sad to hear that he will be reported to the health department.

Not going back

Enough of the 5 hour wait. His staff is horrible at scheduling anything. Finding a new Doctor.

Great Doctor

I have been under the care of Dr. Swan nearly 17 years. He is a great doctor.

Horrible Just Horrible

The wait is crazy. I waited 3 hours. Then I saw Office staff smoking outside. Just gross. The staff is extremely rude. Not going back.

This guy is a jerk.

Smoking

I am a new patient of Doctor Swan. I was there last week for an appointment. I forgot lab work. So I went to the office to get it. I see an employee of Doctor Swans smoking right at the front door. Completely unprofessional and gross. I can not believe he allows this. I should not be surprised as his staff is rude. It took over 2+ hours for the appiintment. Everyone in the waiting room told me that was the normal l pattern. Iguess I have to choose a new doctor.

Horrible Practice

I recently had a procedure done. I had to wait forever for the results. When I asked for a copy of the results. The office gave me somone else results. And it took three weeks to get the test scheduled. Good thing it was not life threating.

drags his feet. to me doctors are a dime a dozen so ill just get a new one. still doesnt make sense to schedule patients this way

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

This doctor doesn't show up to his office until after 10am, but that doesn't stop him from scheduling many patients beginning at 8:30am. Plan on waiting 2-3 hours (no matter what time you schedule an appointment for) before you see him. This has happened 4 times to me, until I was fed up with him and fired him as my doctor. I've never been happier.

LOVE Dr. Swan, he is kind, thorough, professional and has a great bedside manner. If I had to complain I'd go for the lengthy wait times; it isn't unusual to wait 1 - 2 HOURS to see him. That being said, he is totally worth the wait!

Dr. Robert J Swan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wentzville, MO.