The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Swerlick has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
Dr. Robert A Swerlick has the following 14 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Robert A Swerlick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert A Swerlick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Terrible experience. I had/have skin ulcers in various locations that itch like nothing I've ever experienced. He barely examined my skin and told me that my anemia can cause itching and to get iron, then follow up in 3 months. I did not cause the ulcers by scratching! I told him the sores have almost tripled in number over the past few weeks. I was desperate and almost crying while begging him for relief. He gave me a condescending look and said there's nothing available that can help with this kind of itch. It's too late now and so much damage added with multiple other symptoms leading to a slow painful death. Thank you Dr. Swerlick.
He has an excellent personality and seems to really care about helping his patients. He had studied my case and knew everything about me before he came in the room. Everyone in the office was extremely professional. I have never been seen so close to my appointment time. I felt like he really understood me and did not rush me at all. It was an excellent experience .
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Robert A Swerlick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Emory Clinic, 1525 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Swerlick in this video.
Dr. Robert A Swerlick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.