Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Sydnor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Sydnor, has been my ortho dr for about 6 years, he has performed 3 surgies on me, rototar cuff, Morton Neuroma, and last Total Knee Replacement, he is very good, only problem I see, he does not spend enough time with you on office visits, he comes in asked a question or two, and gone, I preferr someone to sit down and explain things go over things, and suggest things, but overall he is an excellent dr, I would recommend him to anyone.
43 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Robert W Sydnor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Orthopaedic Center Of Central Virginia, 2405 Atherholt Rd, Lynchburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Sydnor in this video.
Dr. Robert W Sydnor is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.