Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr
Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Bailey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Bailey really cares about his patients and their overall health. He is very well informed about medicine and stays on top of the latest medical news. He spends time with his patients and listens to their concerns.
Great Doctor, price for membership less than cup of gormet coffee per day, almost no wait to get in, can usually get in same day, wait at office is almost none, I barely sit down in lobby before my name is called. Great office atmosphere, Staff is very friendly and knowlegable, Dr Bailey takes a lot of time with me everytime I am there.
I have been a paitent of Dr. Bailey for over 10 years. I find his bedside manners and his knowledge to be tops. I cannot take many medicines due to my work, and I have found that Dr. Bailey knows many alternatives to prescription medication by using vitamin and other supplements. These have always worked out for me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
In His Image Inc
Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert T Bailey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.