- Hodgeman County Health Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert T Clark Jr MD
Dr. Robert T Clark Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Jetmore, KS, with other offices in Spearville, KS and Wakeeney, KS( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Family Medicine, General Practice.
Dr. Robert T Clark Jr has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Robert T Clark Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert T Clark Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert T Clark Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert T Clark Jr
Dr. Robert Clark, Jr. is a 2003 graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas. Dr. Clark completed his residency in Family Medicine at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. In addition to Family Medicine, Dr. Clark is trained and experienced in Obstetrics, Endoscopy and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Robert speaks Spanish and has a background in German and Greek. Currently accepting new patients.