Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert T Gordon
Dr. Robert T Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Clara, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert T Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Gordon is a great man and an amazing doctor. He loves his work and genuinely cares for his patients. He is thorough, skilled, and has a extremely kind " bedside manner". I always feel completely at ease getting my pelvic exams etc. from him. I don't like the procedure ...but what woman could! Dr. Gordon is one of the best doctors I've ever known as a patient ( and having fibromyalgia ... I have seen dozens since my health " downturn".)
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
United States Air Force Base Hospital
Dr. Robert T Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert T Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.