Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert T Gore Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert T Gore Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Robert T Gore Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I was led to Dr. Gore after having several check ups in Las Vegas, because I heard that he truly listens and takes the prudent route rather than immediately going for surgery for female problems. I did not want a hysterectomy, and he assured me I wouldn't need one. His procedure took care of a problem I had lived with for years. He also got my iron count up without intravenous treatment. What a lovely man!
I was Dr. Gores patient for 30 years, he delivered My 4 children . I had 1 miscarriage and numerous other problems and conditions that he handled with great care. I had many friends that were also patients along with my mother and daughter, who thought very highly of him.I was deeply saddened when Dr Gore anounced his retirement. I was referred to Women to Women and did not like them at all, so I went 3 years without a female check-up.The only thing I can say I disliked is that Dr Gore came out of retirement 3 years ago and I did'nt know it, I could have had a Doctor again, but for how long? I would have highly recommended him to anyone before, I don't know how he is know I have'nt seen him for 5 years but I plan to find out.
Bedside manner appeared good at first, but when called to deliver my baby on a Saturday was extremely turse, rushed and impatient. Felt like he was there to deliver a baby on his time and if the baby wasn't ready asap then he would deliver via C-section (which was not something I wanted). He inserted an internal fetal monitoring catheter and when questioned as to why we were doing this was extremely nasty and defensive towards my mother and I. It felt he was extremely quick to jump to a C-section decision and the entire sequence of events left me in tears. He was not receptive to my feelings or desires AT ALL.
49 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
San Joaquin General Hospital
Dr. Robert T Gore Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & DirectionsRobert Taylor Gore Jr Md, 314 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 401, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Robert T Gore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.