Dr. Robert T Nixon Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Nixon Jr?

Two knee surgeries

One of the best doctors around. I highly recommend. I plan on going back for my other kneee.

mr raminiak

Dr. Nixon is THE WORST doctor I have ever seen. I had shattered my foot, sprained my ankle and sprained my knee from a fall down the stairs. When I saw Dr. Nixon, he never even looked at my injuries...I went to remove my bandages and he told me I didn't need to. He stood on the other side of the room for my whole appt. Then when I addressed my "pain", he treated me like I was a "drug seeker". I am in my 40's with four kids and I didn't even try drugs as a teen. I was extremely offended. I will NEVER go back to this doctor. However, the other doctors in the facility and the facility itself are wonderful.

Could not diagnose a broken ankle

Fell down and went to Dr. Nixon who did not take xrays, MRI, etc and said it was not broken. Went through their PT and months later still had no relief. Went to Primary Care Dr who took xrays and found out it was broken.

Not good. Does not keep notes on what you say in his office. Do not recommend. Please do not go to him for your own good. Does only what this insurance likes not what you need.