The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Osteen
Dr. Robert Osteen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Osteen is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Faulkner Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Osteen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Robert Osteen has the following 14 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Stomach Cancer
Dr. Robert Osteen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Osteen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Osteen in this video.
Dr. Robert Osteen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.