Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert T Stein has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Robert T Stein has the following 4 expertise
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Premature Infants
Showing 5 of 9
I brought our son to his office after he had suffered several ear infections his then dr couldnt seem to diagnose. When I took him to the ER at st joe Dr Steins office came very highly recommanded. Ive always been happy with how fast they get us in and how Dr stein treats our son special. He has always told us that if we feel like our son needs to be seen then to bring him in.. Yes I will absolutely recommend this dr to a friend.
We have used Dr. Stein for all three of our children, never had a problem, or complaint. He has been willing to assist us with all of our problems and get us refered to specialists when we needed them. Whenever his schedule is busy, I have been pleased with the other doctors at the Child Care Limited Facility as well when we HAD to choose to go to another doctor. Overall I have been very please with the Child Care Limited Staff.
I have 3 children,e verytime I go to this offcie, I realy get disappointed. There is no organization, and they have their oun drama. I had to wait over hour just to see the dcotor for less than 3 minutes. I brogut to the manager attention, she was mean like it is my fault. I do not recommend this offcie to any parent.
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Robert T Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLawrence General Hospital, 1 General St, Lawrence, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert T Stein in this video.
Dr. Robert T Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence, MA.