Dr. Robert T Stone Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Stone Jr?

Very Unprofessional Office.

Not the least bit satisfied with what I saw and heard at this office. No respect whatsoever for a patient's time.

Great Experience

I went there several times in pain, all of the staff were helpful. Dr. Stone explained to me what the issue was and helped with the pain as well as offering options for long term solution. I left voice mails for the office, asked for my medicine when I was in pain and also when I had a question, the doctor called me back the same day. Excellent knowledgable and caring doctor. Wonderful staff.

Outstanding Doctor

You would be hard pressed to find a more professional, caring, thorough practicioner than Dr Stone. He is assisted by a more than capable and efficient staff

Excellent Doctor

Spent time with me answered ALL my questions,told me what he was looking at and for and advised me about possible future concerns with my eyesight.The nurse who did the pre exam also answered all my quetions and was very professional.

Dr. Stone doesn't communicate to you about your exam. He writes down the results of your exam while in the office with you but doesn't offer any info or guidance. My thoughts are that he is not a good doctor. My friend said Dr. Stone operated on his eye and he told the doctor it was hurting but he didn't do anything about it. Dr. Stone's staff is very helpful, but unfortuately, I am looking around because I am not confident in his ability.