Dr. Robert Taffet Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Taffet?

Great doctor

Dr.taffet the best!! yrs ago I suffered bad motorcycle accident...If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be walking and running,I had shattered my femur two surgery i had!!he,s also on time in office,always there to answer your question glad to have him as a surgeon!!!!

Sociopath

I absolutely loved Dr. Taffet. He was no nonsense and made sure I completely understood what he was going to do. The only thing that I was not happy with was the wait time at the surgery center waiting for his arrival. I arrived at nine and still had a 3 hour wait for him.

Dr. Robert Taffet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sicklerville, NJ.