Dr. Robert P Taglia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Taglia?

The Best Internist in New York

Dr. Taglia is an incredible person and physician. He takes time with each patient, talking to them, connecting with them (as swamped as his office might be at the time). He always make a thorough assessment and is an incredible diagnostician. In today's day and age there is simply no one like him anymore. No physician that takes the time to take a decent history and physical, no physician that cares as much. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

Dr. Taglia has been my physician for over 20 years. He is the most loving, compassionate doctor I have ever known and I am a nurse for over 30 years. He took care also of my mother and spent time with her even when there was nothing more to be done. He always managed to find something to "tweak" that made her feel better. He is an expert diagnostician, always explains his thoughts and reasons for his plans and actions, and follows up with me. He also takes care of my husband and most of the nurses and nurses' families. He has saved my life several times with rapid intervention, and was supportive during a serious illness. There is no better doctor. I feel like family when I go to the office, as the office staff are also very kind and loving.

It doesnt get any better than this

Dr. Taglia has been my primary care physician for 20 years, he has always been supportive, caring and provided me with the best maedical treatment , I always felt that Dr. Taglia and his staff had my best interest at heart and no matter how hectic it gets They made me feel welcome and at home, which is a rarity nowadays. Thank you for all you've done for me and my family.

Excellent Family Doctor

Dr. Taglia has been our Family doctor for years! I would never ever want to see anyone else and nor do I trust anyone else. He has always made him self available to us even when I got sick out of the country and my husband got sick out of the state! His staff has always been friendly and I always feel like one of the family when I have a visit. If you are somewhat sensitive then maybe you might need to see another doctor. He tells it like it is and is always on target with all diagnosis.

Poor attitude

I just had an appt with this Dr & he had such a condescending sttitude! I couldn't believe it! His staff is nasty!I will NEVER again!

Attitude is Everything

Had an appt w this Dr Taglia twice & found him condescending, not friendly, speaking in such a slow manner as though I was autistic (in which I thought he was). He prescribed meds to my pharmacy in which I had no idea what they were for because he DID NOTtell me that any of my tests were high/positive that I needed any! When I called him about it, the answering service said they gave him the message but he never returned my call!That was the last of him! I NEVER experienced anything like this but I will go to a SPECIALIST next time when needed, & I already changed my Primary!