Dr. Robert W Tahara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Tahara?

The man saved my life twice! He is extremely intelligent, proficient with his skill, and compassionate toward his patients. The area is very fortunate to have a doctor of his ability.

always running behind. lectures people and doesn't listen. attempts to make patients and other feel inadequate. great with a scalpel but horrible bedside manner. not an MD I would recommend.

Simply the Best

Dr. Tahara "rotorooted" both of my carotid arteries (over several months). He is simply the best! We are very luck to have a man of his caliber in this area. I have recommended him to several others and will continue to do so. I'm one who is very sure that I would not be here if it were not for him.

Dangerous

I would like to say THANK YOU to Dr. Tahara. He treated my sister when she arrived at Bradford Regional Medical Center for multiple blood clots. I could not thank him enough for her expertise; without him I am sure the outcome would not of been good. He is very personable, upfront and honest. He saved her life and I thank him for this. * My ratings reflect the experience in the hospital, not his office.

I would reccomend Dr. Tahara and having the venus prcedure for anyone with leg pain..after the cause has been found.I had the procedure last year and I cannot express what a differnce it has made in my life.Thank you Dr.Tahara

Greatful

Dr Tahara and his staff turned what was at first a terrifying experience,into a fascinating experince of surgical explanation. I forgot that I was the patient! He and staff care deeply for their patients.