Dr T Takei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr T Takei?

Carpal Tunnel

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Great visit! I was very concerned I would need surgery but was relieved to learn I could do a steroid injection first! Luckily it worked to relieve about 90% of my issue so no surgery for me! Dr. Takei was very personable and explained everything!

very professional

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Excellent doctor. Friendly, professional, caring. Gives you time for a complete visit. Would, and have, highly recommended him to family and friends.

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Takei has provided me with excellent treatment and outcomes for my hands.

On point.

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr Takei does an excellent job .

Posted on November 16th, 2017

First visit to Dr. T to look at my hand for CTS. Dr noticed I had a slight limp as I entered the room and asked about it. I said I had fallen on the ice days previous. He immediately sent me for a hip extant explaining that " no one is going to leave my office with a possible broken hip" then and only then did he look at my hand. Several years later the hip was relaxed. Great surgeon and patient caring.

Satisfied patient

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Stellar physician who really cares & is competent

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I have worked for dr. takei 12 yrs and also been his patient and will continue t do so if I have more hand maladies. He is not a doctor but a real physician: thorough, listens, explains, respects self determination, seems to be honest,maintains patient note accuracy, and competent. The news may not be what I want to hear, but he is gentle and truthful in outcome explanation and leaves no anatomical choices unturned,

Great Service

Posted on November 16th, 2017

My daughter went to see Dr. T due to pain in her wrist. He assessed her and was found that she had a cyst. He scheduled her surgery quickly to remove the cyst. Leading up to the surgery I must say the staff weee great. There was a mix up with the appointment times between myself and the office so my daughter was over an hour late for her appt. The staff still saw my daughter in a very timely manner and weee great. Dr T educated my daughter and surgery was quick and painless for her. They followed up a few days later and to make sure she was on. Thanks Staff and Dr t.

Dr. Takei

Posted on November 16th, 2017

He is a very good doctor. Always gives you all your options before jumping into surgery or anything else evasive.

Great Service