Dr. Robert E Tanenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Tanenbaum?

Great Doctor saved my life

Dr Tanenbaum is the reason I am still around today. I was a heart transplant canidate when I started seeing Dr Tanenbaum 13 years ago. Under his care I was able to reverse my condition and avoid having a transplant. I too recently found out that he was not around when I went to schedule my appointmnet. Hopefully he will be back in the near future.

Great doctor

When my husband needed two stents, Dr. Tannenbaum was wonderful. Came out halfway during surgery to show my daughter and me the before and after pictures; the blood was flowing freely! That was over 10 years ago and we've had no problems since. When he sees Dr. T. every 6 mons., everything looks great. However, we have one problem -- we can't find where he is practicing now! Evidently he left the practice and no one seems to know where he's gone. Help!!!

Dr. Tanenbaum has outstanding credentials and a wonderful bedside manner. He is the best cardiologist in Kansas City.

Dr. Tanenbaum saved my life!

Dr. Tanenbaum is excellent in all areas of his profession. I also have had meetings with his other team members and they are also very professional and caring.

Receptionists are VERY rude. Ongoing problem that caused me to leave office for other care. Dr Tannunbaum however, is a great doc!

Outstandining every way! Wonderful bedside manner and gifted skills in the cath lab. A superior cardiologist.

Dr. Robert E Tanenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.