Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert V Tashjian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 24
He treated me like garbage.i waited seven weeks to have both shoulders examined and he had omdone one in to say he was a busy doctor and only had time for one shoulder...clearly, was busy with some sort of project nd seemed to just not have time for a patient. Finally, got him to come to room and he said that nothing was wrong and he wanted to leave...I asked if two rips in rotator cuff muscles, tendon hanging by thread and two bone spurs, water in sac , etc.. counted as nothing. He said " yes " . see? Doesn't make sense. He had never looked at my MRI's ! Left me in room and I had to go to waiting room to ak a strange to come help me get out of hospital gown ( as I have problems ith both arms. tHREE employees apologized for his behavior and said he wasn't himself ...however, I was charged. He did great me like that and I now have shoulder surgeries scheduled at another hospital...really now !
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Robert V Tashjian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Utah Orthopedic Center, 590 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert V Tashjian in this video.
Dr. Robert V Tashjian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.