Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 10
I sought out this Dr. Specifically based on extensive research and reviews I had read. I am just settled out of Workman's Comp system. I have at least 2 more surgeries needed according to 2 other specialists.He reviewed my file and refused to see me with no explanation. I have never had anything like this happen in my entire life.
Dr. Teasdall is the most awesome doctor! I went in after having 4 failed surgeries on my feet and in a wheelchair at the age of 20....4 surgeries later by Dr. Teasdall and I am walking again. He is so compassionate and caring and provides accurate information/diagnosis for his patient's. I am so thankful I met him when I did!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Robert D Teasdall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 E Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Robert D Teasdall in this video.
Robert D Teasdall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.