Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Teitelbaum has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Robert L Teitelbaum has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Robert L Teitelbaum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I have been a patient of Dr Robert L Teitelbaum since 2007 when he opened in Freeport. This is a physician that stays till the last patient is seen, works long hours and calls me after hours if I have problem with my Labs or Xrays. He is open on saturdays to work with me with my business schedule. His office staff gets me in the same day which is very hard to do in many practices. I have nothing to say but good things regarding this physician. He also took care of my mother that was given a death sentence by another doctor. He was able to to keep her healthy for six years. For that I thank him greatly.
offfice staff was very nice except for the blonde who calls herself office manager. she is very loud and also only talks about herself. i was there for workmans comp visit and she kept on and on about how SHE was messed up.! very inconsiderate! She also got on the subject of how she has lost 25 lbs. im just flabbergasted at how this was my visit and she managed to turn it on herself. i dont know her and shes bragging about her weight loss! Not to mention thr dr himself talking about his life in mexico politics and his family history. i walked out just as confused and lost as i had entered! if it wernt for HAVING to go to him through my company i would NOT suggest him as a dr!!!
San Joaquin General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert L Teitelbaum Md, 281 State Highway 20 E, Freeport, FL
Dr. Robert L Teitelbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freeport, FL.