Dr. Robert A Tester Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Tester?

Outstanding !

I am in the third day of my second cataract surgery performed by Dr. Tester. First, let me say that if our whole medical practice was half as competent and efficient as Dr. Tester and his staff at Evergreen (both Auburn and Federal Way, we would be in Utopia. This was easily the best medical experience in my 74 year life. I was thoroughly informed throughout the whole process. Everyone in the process, from receptionist to technician to scheduler to anethestist to the surgeon (Dr. Tester) went above and beyond the call to make my experience a great one. And they succeeded. If you are even close to on the fence about cataract surgery, or anything else relating to your eyes please make Evergreen and Dr. Tester your first call. You will not be disappointed.

unhappy customer

Worst experience ever. After waiting 3.5 hours I still didn't get to see the doctor. The PA dilated with a long term medication and no took responsibility for the fact I can't drive. I waited 8+ hours for a return call. Considering legal action.

More than satisfied, I am delighted with the results.

Dr. Tester was very kind, considerate, forthcoming regarding my issues. I highly recommend him and came to him because he successfully treated my husband severly years ago. He even remembered our family name.

cataract surgery

The surgery went well. He is really friendly and very responsible. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who need any sort of eye surgery.

Very difficult to get an appointment.