Dr. Robert A Thain Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Thain?

Excellent doctor

I love him only been seeing him for a couple months but was starting to doubt the doctors in this town were worth a hoot he listens and his advice is appreciated love him!

Mr.

Went to his father originally and Robert has carried on a fine family tradition

Dr. Robert Thain, Antioch IL

I have been seeing Dr. Thain for almost 5 years now. He has always taken the time to hear my problem and recommend treatment without automatically referring me to a specialist which most PCP's do these days.I have read other reviews that are not too complimentary but from my view, these are far from accurate. No complaints.

Dr Robert Thain of Antioch Il should loose his Liscense

what a joke and he should have his medical liscense revolked. I have been a patient of his for 2 years after I relocated from Fl to Illinois and needed a physician to continue perscribing daily medication that I have been on for 20 years. I have made my appointments as required a he called in my perscriptions on a monthly basis, but many months it would take several days for him to call them in and then I would run out. I'm on Zoloft and klopin so being out is not an option. This past month I was in town from Fl(where I have been working for the past 6 months) for 5 days and I stopped by his office to see If I needed to make an appointment before he refilled my persciption. I talked to his receptionist and she said she would let him know. He never called so I assumed he would call in a new script. Well not only did he not ever call me, nor did he ever call in my scripts, nor did he ever once tell me to see another DR, but I ran out of my meds. I was out for a total of 18 days before I could find a new DR in FL and get in to see him. This was very dangerous and my new DR says I should file a complaint with the AMA. I will. Even the pharmacy and myself called him at least 6 times and we were told it would be filled, but never was. I was in great pain until I finally got to see the new DR. He is unreal how he treated me and never once said why???

not the place to go

Office staff very rude, doctors seem irritated to have to deal with you, dont give you much time of day, sometimes wont just listen and believe what is going on with you....worst experience with doctors ive had thus far.....you can tell they dont get a lot out of their jobs because they dont care all that much