Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Theobald III has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Robert J Theobald III has the following 13 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Bleeding
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Theobald is wonderful. I had pilonidal cyst removal from a general surgeon in Brandon and after some complications, the general surgeon just refered me out and told me to find a new doctor. I found Dr. Theobald and I'm glad I did. Dr. Theobald is understanding and compassionate. He took his time with me and really listened to my concerns. He offered some non-surgical options first and after a few follow up visits, I was healed. I highly recommend him for someone with piliondal cyst issues.
I remember it like it was yesterday. I was only 24 years old and just graduated from college. Dr. Robert Theobald diagnosed me with anal/rectal condyloma and I was scheduled for surgery involving electrocautery and surgical excision. This was the beginning of the end of my life. Theobald talked of it as if it was nothing. âSurgery should only take 20-30 minutesâ is the only thing he said. No talk of pain. No talk of what this would mean for my sex life. No talk of the hideousness that this surgery would cause to my body. No discussing a thing. The surgery absolutely mutilated me. Robert Theobald mutilated me. It has now been more than 2 and a half years since my procedure and I am still not recovered. I have had to face years of pain, further surgeries in an attempt to fix the mutilation that he caused to my body. All to no avail. I write this review as I now see only suicide as an escape from my pain. I will never be able to have sex again. I will never be able to find a partner to share a life with. I can only foresee a life of pain and financial ruin and it is because of Dr. Robert Theobald that this is happening to me. Before I take any drastic measures, I need to warn other homosexual men from ever seeking help from this doctor. He does not understand our needs or our sensitivities. He WILL MUTILATE YOU and destroy your whole life. I wonder if he even gets some sort of satisfaction out of destroying us so terribly. I always felt that way when he interacted with me. He will blame all your problems on your sex life. I bet he even feels like you deserve this pain and torture. It is too late for me. My life is already destroyed. I am putting this review to as many places as I can because innocent homosexual men need to be warned. Avoid this doctor at all costs. Donât let what happened to me happen to you. There are doctors out there who will truly help you and do everything they can to get your health good again. Theobald is a doctor who will ruin you forever.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Robert J Theobald III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert J Theobald III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.