Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Theriault has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 19
DOCTOR ROBERT TERRIAULT (D.O.) IS ONE OF THE FEW GREAT PHYSICIANS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE . HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE, HIS ATTENTIVENESS TO PATIENT'S PROBLEMS ,QUESTIONS,ALWAYS TOTAL FOCUSING OF THE ENTIRE PATIENT, HIS UNRESTRICTED TIME AND ATTENTION TO THE PATIENT AT EACH VISIT ARE EXEMPLARY. HIS ATTENTION TO DETAIL , INCITE AND FRIENDLINESS ARE REFRESHING. A GREAT DOC
Dr Theriault listens and is aware that a pill isn't the answer to everything A true Osteopath -- he'll work with you. I have nothing against the MD community but I'd rather work on diet and exercise before I start popping pills. If you need a pill, he can do that too. I feel strongly Dr Theriault offers ALL health options.
He is the most efficiant doctor I have had. I have been a patient of his for years and he has shown compassion and really listens to how I feel. He follows up with all of my medical issue's and has actually made himself available at a moments notice if an emergency arises. I trust him 100% and I have referred him to many friends and family.
27 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Robert A Theriault accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert A Theriault Do Pllc, 190 Broad St Ste 103, Nashua, NH
Dr. Robert A Theriault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.