Dr. Robert Titelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Titelman?

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

Messed my arm up so much that I have little use of it. My hand will not even open now. Hard to dress, do my make-up or hair. Hard to shower and wash.

Excellent Surgeon and Person.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Did massive operation on my shoulder

Great care and results

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Repaired ruptured biceps tendon. My primary got me in right away and after examination and reviewing alternatives, scheduled the repair for the next surgery day at St Josephs (also excellent). Excellent follow up visits and have almost competed my PT. Back to full range and working on strength. Great care, great results. Good billing practices (both Resurgens and St Josephs). I'm very happy with the experience.

Excelent Doctor!

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

Dr. Titelman is an excelent doctor who is compassionate, thoughtful of my needs, and does an exemplary job on the operation. I would definietly recommend Dr. Titelman to all of my family members and friends because he is just that amazing!

EXCELLENT

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Bet doctor anyone could ever have! He is never rushed, and never impersonal. He takes special care of his patients and he made sure I was always ok. Overall, there could not be a better doctor!!!

Great doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Titelman. He's not a big talker but very compassionate for his patients and a great doctor

Broken humurus

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Excellent surgeon, great assistants but front desk staff leaves a lot to be desired.Dr. is a little distant - see his PA mostly but she is great.

Rushed interaction

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I met with Dr.Titelman twice. Both interactions were extrememly rushed. I've never known another doctor who was as impersonal. I didn't get the sense that he really cared if my condition got better. I would have prefered if he had taken a little more time to listen to me and explain my condition to me.

Went to Peachtree Instead

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Had a consultation with Dr. T and he said I needed immediate surgery. He canceled my surgery and his office staff was so poorly trained that I decided to research a better solution in Atlanta. More to follow but would definitely stay away from Resurgeons.

An Excellent Surgeon!

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Titelman performed a shoulder replacement on my 79 year old mother. The results were excellent. (As a benchmark, my mom has had two other shoulder replacements.) Dr. Titelman's work was exemplary! My mom was nearly in tears thanking Dr. Titelman for his great work, sensitivity and overall kindness. I'm glad I researched this site and found Dr. Titelman.

Porter

Posted on May 5th, 2010

Dr.Titelman seemed very aware and simpathetic to my issues. Pleasant office visits.

Posted on June 21st, 2017