The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Tomalty has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- CT Scan
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- PET Scan
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Tomalty performed a four vessels arteriogram on my wife. He was great in explaining the procedure and after his recommendations. We are very fortunate to have his talent . He is the only Dr. in Huntsville that performs these types of procedures.The entire staff at Huntsville Hospital were outstanding!
I don't know who the other person saw that wrote the other review on this site, but my experience with this doctor was the worst medical experience I have ever had. He was rude and harsh and treated me like I was not worth his time. I am facing possible brain cancer and he did not spend 2 minutes with me. He was very rough with the procedure I had to have done and never explained what was happening. If I have to have any follow-up procedures, I will certainly find another doctor.
33 Years Experience
Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
Graduated in 1985
Vancouver Hospital And Health Science Center
Dr. Robert D Tomalty accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRadiology of Huntsville PC, 2006 Franklin St SE Ste 200, Huntsville, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Tomalty in this video.
Dr. Robert D Tomalty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.