3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Tomkins?

A positive experience

I was pleasantly received by the office staff and medical assistant. Dr. Tomkins saw me on time and greeted me with a handshake and a smile. He spent a fair amount of time reviewing my medical records and then asked me specifically for details on the location of my pain, when it started and and what has relieved it in the past. We now have a plan to verify the cause of the pain and then treat it. I am very pleased with the entire experience of my visit with Dr. Tomkins.

Dr. Tomkins seems overall a calm , quiet decent man . I had a horrible school bus accident and needless to say my quality of life has changed dramatically. I have been to see him 3 times and he has yet psychically touched me or examined me psychically even one time time! Workmans comp has been a total nightmare as this pain is REAL! I am sick and tired of having this school bus accident in which is a miracle i survived and forced to use workmans comp doctors who i believe stigmatize workmans comp cases as fraudulent. Next visit to Dr. Tomkins will be asking him am i just another case number to him or somehow privide him with the video of the horrific accident which shows every detail with crisp video and audio and demanding he really see me as a human being who worked hard as a Bronx born and raised american citizen from age 12 years old . Sorry for venting

In three and a half years of going to his office, I have only seen him twice. Over the years I have seen five other people instead. He would not recognize me if he saw me on the street. No one really knows my pain. I done with them.

Dr. Robert E Tomkins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.

Dr. Robert E Tomkins Is this you?