Have you seen Dr. Robert L Topkis?

Topkis is TOPS

I have been coming to this office for 20 years along with my kids. Dr. Bob is WONDERFUL! The staff is pleasant, which most of doctors office are NOT! Good health to all!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Bob is always a pleasure. He's kind, considerate, doesn't keep me waiting and tells it to me like it is. He's matter of fact with me and doesn't make me feel awkward or uncomfortable. It's a pleasure to visit his office.

Love this Doctor

This office has been my primary care for about as long as I can remember. Dr Topkis is friendly takes the time to address all of my concerns and takes them into consideration when treating me and makes sure I understand everything about what he is treating and how he is treating it. And whole office is wonderful and it is no wonder to me that they've been treating me since I was a child.

Great Care

I've been going to Dr. Robert Topkis for five years now. Love his staff and have never had a problem there. Making an appointment is easy and he calls to make sure you are ok when you go in for care for something bigger than a cold. Bloodwork is done in the office. He calls you personally with blood results and explains everything to you. A great and recommended doctor! A rare find!

Dr. Robert L Topkis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warminster, PA.

Dr. Robert L Topkis Is this you?