Have you seen Dr. Robert M Tornambe?

Outstanding doctor that listens, has compassion, and cares

I had previously visited Dr. Tornambe 14 years ago for abdominoplasty. The procedure itself went without a hitch and I'm still happy with the results. Recently, I begun experiencing pain and visited more than 10 different doctors before deciding to visit Dr. Tornambe again. What 10+ doctors failed to diagnose over the course of 4 years, Dr. Tornambe diagnosed in 15 minutes. He's kind, he listens to your concerns, and (most importantly) finds a solution (not a mask).

5 years ago had a tummy tuck. Results as expected, satisfy.

Professional, talented, empathetic and patient. Has taken care of myself and my family for years!

Outstanding! Handled melanoma surgery and he did a remarkable job.

Dr. T is an outstanding doctor. I had my lip punctured only 4 months before my wedding. In pain and panicked, I called Dr. T on a Sunday afternoon and asked if he could help me. Without hesitation he had me come into to the office and stitched me up with three perfect stitches. I was healed before my wedding without a visible scar! He was so accommodating, and does absolutely beautiful work. 100% satisfaction.

Precision Care

I had a wart on my chin, which kept me very self conscious. After a quick consultation, Dr. Tornambe put my mind at ease. A quick procedure removed the growth leaving an unnoticeable scar. The staff was warm and friendly. I have recommended friends and family to the office with 100% confidence in Dr. Tornambe's ability and their satisfaction.

Dr. R. Tornambe is in a class by himself. From our first meeting he guided me through the entire process, understanding my goals. Dr. R.Tornambe has preformed both cosmetic and medical procediures for me over the last 14 years and has met every expectation. In addition he is compassionate and caring. I highly recomend Dr. R. Tornambe.

great physician

Dr. Tornambe is a caring and highly competent plastic surgeon. He worked on me 25 hours ago and I still get compliments about how young I look. Even my other doctors have commented on my appearance over the past two weeks. I would happily recommend him to anyone seeking non-aggressive and respectful treatment

Dr. Tornambe Is an experienced, gifted, caring surgeon who does beautiful work. Anyone seeking cosmetic and/or medical plastic procedures would do well to see Dr. Bob before deciding on a surgeon. His friendly bedside manner, knowledge and years of experience make him one of New York finest!

I would highly recommend Dr. Tornambe for either a elective or necessary procedure. The confidence I felt after meeting with him made my surgery alot less stressful. I could not be more pleased with my results.

Dr. Tornambe promotes good health in general and goes by a less is more philosophy. He offers great advice for looking and feeling good about yourself. I'm happy to recommend him

Dr. Tornambe is great. He is really kind and very careful. Very Happy.

Dr. Robert M Tornambe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.