Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Travis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert D Travis has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Robert D Travis has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert D Travis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 61
After being in severe knee pain for many months & having to sleep the entire night with ice on my knee, Dr. Travis diagnosed my problem spot on. He took Xrays, preformed an ultra sound & gave me a steroid injection, which I was very skeptical about, but was amazed that after spending many, many month in agony the injection worked & I was 100% pain free!! Dr. Travis took his time with me & explained everything to me through out my visit. I highly recommend him. He is the best!!
I saw Dr.Travis for a bicep injury. He saw me the same day as my injury, and spent a lot of time explaining treatment and options. I thought he was concerned about me and my injury. His office was clean and everyone was friendly. I absolutely had a positive experience.
Dr. Travis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Robert D Travis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Daniel Travis Md, 44633 Joy Rd Ste 200, Canton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Travis in this video.
Dr. Robert D Travis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.