Dr. Robert Travis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Travis?

Great doc

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Playing golf again after shoulder surgery Best rounds ever

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Dr Travis treated my knee with an injection. I am 100% better. Walking with my wife every night

Love this doctor!!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

After being in severe knee pain for many months & having to sleep the entire night with ice on my knee, Dr. Travis diagnosed my problem spot on. He took Xrays, preformed an ultra sound & gave me a steroid injection, which I was very skeptical about, but was amazed that after spending many, many month in agony the injection worked & I was 100% pain free!! Dr. Travis took his time with me & explained everything to me through out my visit. I highly recommend him. He is the best!!

Frendly and Efficient

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Very fast in and out and told me everything i asked about and was very nice about the whole experience

Good Experience

Posted on February 11th, 2014

I saw Dr.Travis for a bicep injury. He saw me the same day as my injury, and spent a lot of time explaining treatment and options. I thought he was concerned about me and my injury. His office was clean and everyone was friendly. I absolutely had a positive experience.

Shattered Humerus bone

Posted on December 29th, 2013

I seen Dr. Travis in the end of 2007. I had a freak accident when I was 25 years old while ice skating and broke my humerus bone in 5 places. I wasn't really given choices on doctors since I pretty much needed surgery right away. I do remember meeting him before the surgery, but him not answering many questions and me not really knowing what was gonna be happening to me aside from just telling me I'd have a bit of hardware going in. but I was on a lot of pain meds already and in a lot of pain so just wanted to get it over with. My surgery was supposed to be 4 hours and ended up being 6. Didn't see him again to the following day ( my thoughts on Annapolis hospital's nurses and my stay there over night is another story) but I seen Dr. Travis the next day, he checked out my arm threw my bandages at the nurse and said bandage her up and discharge her. in which my nurse replied by rolling her eyes, until she seen my incision and apologized. I really only went to see him once a week for the next month.. just for routine check ups and to get my staples out. I will be honest and say 100% he is not sensitive or compassionate with his patients, I always had the impression that he was one of those Surgeons that's just very cocky. But I will give him 100% credit for giving me the best reconstruction that my arm could have gotten. There was super high chance that I would have gotten permanent nerve damage in my wrist and hand and also wouldn't be able to straighten my elbow ever again. although, my arm will never be fully healed, I don't have any issues with it and it is as close to being a normal arm as I could have ever imagined. much credit to the extra time he took with it in the surgery room plus my physical therapists help of course. I'm not surprised by the other reviews for him about his personality, but am surprised about the reviews on his performance.

Angry denied disability because of his records

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I asked to have an extension for my disability where I could work part-time, due to the pain and swelling. I was denied because Dr. Travis indicated I had no problems with pain, swelling, discomfort, and mobility to my right ankle. I broke my left ankle, he never ever asked me any questions, he just looked at the xrays. I sent in a photo of my ankle to the insurance company from last night and it is 8 weeks since I broke the ankle and it was swollen ad still hurting.

Definitely not recommended

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I was able to get in for surgery quickly but had a bad experience.

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Dr Travis Acts Like he don't care about his patients just the money

Great Surgeon and Staff

Posted on July 13th, 2012

I had orthoscopic surgery on my knee, the way Dr Travis and his staff helped me was excellent, I wanted to write a review about my experience, the whole staff was great with helping me and Dr Travis is a very busy man, but I didn't need to talk, I needed a great surgeon who knows how to help me, get in and get the job done and everyone has been so helpful and has done everything I needed to help me with time off work papers and making follow up appt. What a great place. Thank You

If I had an option at surgery time I would never have chosen this doctor. .while good at his craft.

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr. Travis travels between hospitals and is not based close to where we live.He is cold with family and does not follow surgery update posting protocol creating unnecessary stress on staff and families.Made patient wait hours for an am surgery performed in the afternoon, creating extra work for the anesthesiology department and shortening the effective post operative life of the pain block.

claim for insurance

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Went to see doctor for an opinion after auto accident. I was sent to determine if needed surgery. Even though his opinion has proved to the insurance I do need surgery, it was based on his only spending a minute talking to me and no physical contact. He did not allow me to list the medications I am taking so he wrote that I DID NOT KNOW their names. And, he chose to rely on incorrect information he'd rec'd from another source. He did not "discuss" any of my meds with me. He did not ask me to do anything physical. My opinion, is he doesn't care. He just has a pleasant demeanor.