Strange experience for a teenage girl

I went for a school physical from Dr. Travnicek when he was practicing in a small Nebraska community. While I was wearing my exam gown and no underwear, he asked me to jump up and down for thirty seconds to assess my physical fitness. I felt very insecure because I wasn’t wearing a bra. So I asked him if he was serious. He said he was, so I did it. It was very awkward and uncomfortable. I would hope his sensitivity toward teenage girls has improved in the last 25 years, but if you are looking for a physician, I would not recommend Dr. "Trav”

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Robert G Travnicek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.