Dr. Robert Treuting Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Treuting?

Posted on December 18th, 2013

caring and courteous doctor

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Treuting's bedside manner was superb. His staff's demeanor was very helpful and friendly and my wait was not long at all.

Amazing Surgeon

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Posted on May 21st, 2011

thig guy makes you feel good about what he is getting ready to do. having 100%belief i your doctor starts the healing process even before the procedure.thank god for treuing the rest of ochsner is falling apart.

5 star doctor for surgery

Posted on December 12th, 2010

2 hammer toes were repaired with an indepth pre and post description of the procedure and care. The nurse was soooo nice and Dr, T. was gentle, caring and in the pre op appts spent as much time as I wanted for ?'s and had models to explain everything. Post op he actually took the stitiches and wire out himself in a concerned loving way. He made sure his nurse knew exactly my appts schedule and the hospital called me more than once to follow up. They gave me plenty of apin meds that I did not have to use much but it was nice to have them in case of pain. I have NEVER been to doc this perfect ! 2 yrs ago was my surgery and the toes are perfect !

Great Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

I went to Dr. Treuting after having been to at least 8 doctors for a torn tendon on my outer right foot. They had all told me nothing could be done. When I went to him , he looked at the MRI and said when do you want to fix this foot!!! he was extremely nice and caring. I am happy to say that 6 months later my foot is almost back to normal. Every visit I have with him has been a pleasure. His nurse is great and I wait only about 10 to 15 minutes to get in to see him. Thank you Dr. Treuting!!

Awesome Doctor and Staff

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

He listened to me and explained things that I could understand. Great bedside manner, great Doctor.

Posted on March 30th, 2010

Althought I have had to wait to see Dr. Treuting at times it has been in my best interest. He would talk to the doctor/radiologist performing test before seeing me to clarify any questions he had.

Posted on October 10th, 2017