Dr. Robert M Trimmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Trimmer?

Knowledgeable, kind, and supportive.

I saw Dr. Trimmer during an extremely painful and stressful time in my life. He was kind and supportive. He took great care with my medications and listened to my concerns, and adjusted accordingly. I felt respected, honored, and supported.

Amazing Dr

Dr. Trimmer is an amazing Dr. His dedication in treating his patients and his care and concern and the compassion he exudes during his appointments is rare to find in Dr's today. I feel very lucky to call Dr. Trimmer my Dr. and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for help in the field in which he practices in. You will not be disappointed!

Front desk can use some work and like most mental health care facilities rules are a little over done and inconsistent depending on who is behind the desk. The doctor himself is great. I have seen many and this one is a keeper.

So easy to talk to. Makes you immediately feel at ease.

I have seen Dr. Trimmer for years I was plesed to see him easy in his new offices

Dr. Trimmer has a calm & kind presence

Dr. Trimmer has a calm and kind presence. He listens to my concerns and is very attentive to my needs. I am blessed to have him treat me and be my Doctor.

Absolutely Excellent Provider

He is concerned about your well being, follows up, and takes the time to sit with you - he is not a prescribe and then sends you on your way. He will talk to you and spend the time you need. You won't feel rushed at all.

A godsend!

The most memorable thing to me with Dr. Trimmer is no matter how you're feeling when he sees you, he always makes you feel like everything is going to be good and positive and he makes sure that it is for me. I am grateful to have found such an excellent Docfor and a person who truly cares about his patients well being at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. trimmer. He is a very dedicated Doctor whom always goes above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you Dr. Trimmer (;-)

The Best!

Dr. Trimmer is the best Psychiatrist I've ever had. He's caring, accurate and willing to talk with me on the phone in between appointments to discuss medications and other situations. He's just the best !

My teenager started with Dr. Trimmer a few months ago after seeing another Dr. for 1 year. Dr. Trimmer has made a tremendous difference! Almost immediately did he realize that one of the meds ordered by the other doctor was causing a major psych problem. It worried me at first to have him discontinue the med, but it now has been almost 2 mos and the difference in my teen is a miracle! We are so lucky to have found Dr. Trimmer. He is very knowledgeable, listens intently, explains patiently and works WITH you. He is very good at returning phone calls and documentation. And his office staff is very pleasant to work with.

A great doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Trimmer's now for 3 years for the treatment of depression. Every office visit he has taken all the time that was needed to listen, to help me understand options, to answering questions in detail. Each time I leave I feel like I was treated as an individual, and I am so appreciative to have found him. I would highly recommend him to any patient.

A Good Psychiatrist in Folsom, CA

One of the other commenters noted Dr. Trimmer's "flat affect", and I have to agree. However, like the other commenter, I find that trivial compared to his attention to detail, knowledge of the medication, and thoughtfulness in helping me.

Dr. Robert M Trimmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Dorado Hills, CA.