Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert T Troiani Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert T Troiani Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Robert T Troiani Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I hadn't met Dr. Troiani until my recent mammogram showing a change in my left breast. After my first biopsy, however, my doctor thought it best to see Dr. Troiani for further analysis. It was clear from the first meeting that he had thoroughly review my biopsy and understood my case. My husband and I consulted with him where he made us feel extremely comfortable. He explained what he had discovered and very thoroughly communicated what the next step would be and how he would treat me should I desire to continue. He took his time explaining the procedure to remove the affected area and how it would be done and answered all our questions. At no time did he try to persuade me to do anything and reiterated it was my decision. My husband and I decided to move forward and have the questionable area removed. His office made all arrangements for the surgery and kept me informed every step of the way. They are also very kind and caring showing he is a true professional and excellent role model for the medical community. The day of surgery, he came into the pre-op area to assure me that everything was in order and I was going to do fine. His bedside manner is above and beyond any doctor I have ever seen. Since the removal of this area, I have once again met with Dr. Troiani and I am truly blessed not to have cancer. I am so thankful to this fine doctor and the team of Belton Hospital for their thoroughness, care and compassion. I would recommend this fine doctor to every woman having any doubts about a mammogram. Thank you very kindly for everything you did for me, Doctor Troiani!
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBelton Surgical Affiliates, 17067 S Outer Rd Ste 200, Belton, MO
Dr. Robert T Troiani Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belton, MO.