Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert T Trousdale has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Transplantation
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Trousdale is the closest thing to God there is, in the opinion of my family right now! He is a pioneer...a risk taker...a leader. Many, many doctors turned down my mother, as her case was quite complicated due to a lifetime (75 years) of hip dysplasia and a botched attempt to fix it back in the 60's. Dr. Trousdale calmly, confidently and kindly said, "We can do it." Imagine the hope that was given to my mother and all of us that day! Since then, she's had two total hip replacements and is about to finish her second rehab. Still a long way to go, but we cannot thank Dr. Trousdale and his kind and accommodating staff enough.
This doctor was the single rudest, most arrogant human being I've ever encountered. Waited two hours for him to enter the room - without apology or explanation for the wait. Within 5 minutes I was putting on my shoes and walking out. I knew someone with his ego would never be able to admit his mistakes. What a creep. He's revolting.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
32 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robert T Trousdale accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Robert T Trousdale is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, MN.