Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Truesdale
Dr. Robert Truesdale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Truesdale is affiliated with Gilbert Hospital, Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Center and Phoenix Memorial Hospital. Dr. Truesdale has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Truesdale has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 27
Been looking for a good PCP for years. Dr. T fits that bill. It took weeks to get that first appointment, but it was worth the wait. He spend almost 45 minutes with me and addressed all of my concerns and health issues. Sent me for blood work. His staff however is sadly not as good. His assistant could barely take my vitals, and It is hard to get a call back.
Best family doc u can get in east valley!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Truesdale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Center
Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Banner Desert Medical Center
Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Maricopa Medical Center
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Maricopa Integrated Health System
11 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Robert Truesdale accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
Locations & DirectionsWright Family Medicine, 3800 W Ray Rd, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Robert Truesdale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.