Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Uhren Jr
Dr. Robert J Uhren Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Black Mountain, NC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Uhren is affiliated with Julian F Keith Alcohol & Drug Abuse Treatment Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Uhren Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I love this office! Am fairly new to the practice and am so glad I came here. Dr Uhren is a very kind doctor who listens to you and takes time with you. If you don't understand something he will gladly explain it to you in words you can understand. The entire staff is great! They are always laughing and seem to really enjoy their jobs, which says something for the doctor. Going there is like visiting family because they act like they are family. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone!
I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH THIS OFFICE SINCE BECOMING A PATIENT. THE STAFF IS EXCELLENT. THEY ACT LIKE A FAMILY INSTEAD OF MERELY COWORKERS. THEY ARE SO FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS LAUGHING WHICH IS REFRESING AFTER BEING IN SOME MEDICAL OFFICES. DR UHREN AND HIS PA MELISSA ARE THE BEST! EXCELLENT CARE ALWAYS!!!
Dr. Uhren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1974
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Robert J Uhren Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRobert Joseph Uhren Jr Md, 997 Old US Hwy 70 W Ste A, Black Mountain, NC
Dr. Robert J Uhren Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Black Mountain, NC.